Thursday, June 25, 2009

Terminator Salvation ARTIST RETURN Sketch Cards Available for sale.






Hey everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know that I have received my return sketch cards for Topps Terminator Salvation sketch cards and they are available for purchase.
Each card is Unique and hand illustrated with Prismacolor Markers, colored pencils, and acrylic pain. These are the ONLY full color sketch cards I did for this set. Only 6 are in existence!
Each piece is 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" on OFFICIAL Topps Terminator Salvation Sketch Card stock.
Normally my Return cards sell for $400 or more,
but I am selling these cards for a low flat rate of $250.00 each.
This covers Shipping and handling (on sketch cards) for customers in the U.S.

Discounts available if you buy multiple cards or order other "Randy Martinez" commissions or products with the card.

I great piece for any sketch card Collection!
Email me if interested.

randy@randymartinez.net

Thank you!
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment