Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, you can't win them all...

Okay, so I'm sure you all are wondering if I'm devastated by the Lakers loss tonight.
 Truth is I'm fine with it. I fully expected the Magic to come out and give their best effort tonight and they did. They shot almost 70% on jump shots. It would be hard to beat a middle school basketball team shooting that well. Yet, the Lakers were right there with them the whole game.
The Lakers actually played well. They still rebounded. They created turnovers, and they scored.
Kobe made a couple bad plays down the stretch, which was weird, but despite the Magic playing their best, the Lakers could have won the game tonight.
Absolutely nothing to hang our heads about.
I give the Magic credit for playing up and winning a game they had too.

Game four should be a good game, and will really show what each team has in themselves.
I expect the Lakers to attack this game as the one they REALLY want.  Orlando still has the pressure on them to HAVE to win, and I think it will effect their shooting and metal. Tonight they played with nothing to lose. Now they have a win, and they have some hopes. They don;t want to let that go so they will naturally tighten up a bit. 
The Lakers need to come out and stomp em. 

I still think the Lakers will win in 5.

That's it, now I have to go finish this Jabba the Hutt painting... surreal world I  live in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment