Monday, June 1, 2009

X-Men Archives Sketch Cards


I had mentioned a little here and there but never fully announced that I will be part of the much anticipated Trading card/Sketch card set of "X-men Archives". These cards are being produced by Rittenhouse Archives Ltd. and will be available at most hobby shops or online. This is a Really fun set which covers everything and anything that has to do with the Xmen. I tried to cover as many characters as I could on 100 cards. Of course I did some different variations of popular characters Like Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey, and Rogue (Just to name a few), but I also did a hand full of bad guys too.  This will be my first run with Rittenhouse, and I'm very excited as I have wanted to work with them for years.

Xmen Archives will be released: July 8, 2009
Get more info and samples here: Rittenhouse Archives LTD.

No comments:

Post a Comment