Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ironman, Wonder Woman mini Poster for San Diego Comic Con 2010

Hey Fans, A real quick post here.
I just finished these pieces up for Comic Con.
I'm really happy with how they turned out!


The Randy Martinez across the front is a WATER MARK for internet purposes. This Watermark is not visible on the print.

I will have two version of each  print available.

1. Limited Edition  Digital print on Glossy Photo Paper. Limited to 35 Prints! You may Pre order your copy to pick up at Comic Con, or have it shipped to you directly. ($25)

2. Unlimited color copies, only available at my artist alley table GG-18. ($10)

The Color Copies look great, but the Limited Edition on Glossy Photo Paper look spectacular!

To Preorder please email me at :  randy@randymartinez.net

See you at Comic Con

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment